- Each capsule contains 500 mg of L-Carnitine
- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body. However, your body can produce very small amount of L-carnitine on a daily basis. For sports enthusiasts, the demand for carnitine may exceed the person's ability to synthesize it, thus making it a conditionally essential nutrient
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles
- Carnitine is needed by skeletal muscles to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acid
- Hardshell capsules
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
(as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Talc, Silica, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Strerate, vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
No Added Sugar, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Sodium, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Dairy, Yeast
This is a supplement product advertisement