Calming TonIQ Lemon Cucumber Mint Natural Flavor
An adaptogen tonic to promote calm, stress relieve and relaxation
Formulated with popular and clinically studied ingredients:
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine, magnesium, chamomile and hops to promote relaxation.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha and organic mushroom blend to improve stress coping ability.
- Relieve anxiety, irritable mood and restlessness
- More calm, hence allow better focus during work or daily tasks As an adaptogen
- Improve stress coping ability by reducing cortisol (stress hormone) level
- Reduce ill-effects of stress such as poor digestion, loss of appetite, poor immunity, anger and mood swings Fight mental & physical exhaustion
- Feels the muscle gets pumped up and become more confident
- Common need for people who work hard/ juggling with career and life/ chronically stressed
Promote calming and
As a dietary supplement, add 1 scoop to 4 fl. oz of cold water and mix thoroughly. For best results, enjoy two servings daily.
Magnesium Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports building bones and teeth, and supporting healthy muscle and nerve function.
Chamomile Rich in antioxidants such as apigenin, Chamomile promotes sleepiness and improves sleep quality.
L-Theanine L-theanine is considered an non-essential amino acid, which the body does not naturally produce. It is known to promote relaxation without the effects of drowsiness.
Natural Flavors (Natural Lemon Flavor, Natural Cucumber Flavor, Natural Mint Flavor, Other Natural Flavors), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Stevia Extract, Monk Fruit Extract.
As a dietary supplement, add 1 scoop to 4 fl. oz. of cold water and mix thoroughly. For best results, enjoy two servings daily.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
No Sugar, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, No Preservatives, Gluten Free, No Soy.
Significant product settling may occur.