- An efficacious nutrient that can help maintain and improve mental performance – memory, learning, concentration, focus, recall – and help improve mood and reduce stress.
- Contain Phosphatidylserine (PS) mind boosting substance for sharper mind & memory (e.g: college students, middle-age & elderly)
- Using branded ingredient PS (SerinAid®) and life'sDHA®, with Choline, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamin B3, Calcium & Acetyl L-Carnitine for neurotransmission, learning & memory recall
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Ginkgo biloba enhance blood circulation to bring more oxygen & food to the brain
- Acetyl L-Carnitine energize the brain to make feel more alert and focus better on work or study
- Calcium an essential mineral to promotes stress-coping & mood balancing
- PS, Choline and Vitamin B3 promote neurotransmitter production & mental health so you do not easily stress out
- PS & DHA is found in brain for healthy brain functions as brain performance and memory decline with age
Adult to take 1 caplet once daily after meal.
|Serving Size||1 caplet|
|Servings per container||30|
|Ingredients||Amount Per Caplet||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||21.7 mg||2%|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||125%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||10.8 mg||2%|
[Providing 13.75 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract||60 mg||*|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (as Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)||8.65 mg||*|
* Daily value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (providing 42 mg calcium), hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, food glaze and wax.
Contains Milk and Soy
Store in dry place below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture. KEEP OUT OF
REACH OF CHILDREN. Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding
As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your
physician/ pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and
before you undergo any surgical/ dental procedure.