- Combines American and Korean ginseng with Ginkgo biloba. Ginseng is traditionally used to support vitality and overall well-being. Ginkgo biloba supports increased blood flow to the extremities
- Supplies B-vitamins that are important in the production of energy.
- Provides 100% of the daily value for zinc.
- Includes antioxidant nutrients that help protect cells from harmful free radicals and are important for cellular health in the body.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(as Retinyl Palmitate)
(as Ascorbic Acid)
(as d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate)
(as Thiamin Mononitrate)
(as Vitamin B-2)
(as Pyridoxine HCl)
(as Calcium d-Panthothenate)
(as Zinc Gluconate)
(as Sodium Selenate)
|Asian Ginseng Extract (Root & Leaf)||16.67mg||**|
|American Ginseng (Root)||16.67mg||**|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Leaf)||8.33mg||**|
* Daily Value not established.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Arginine is not recommended for patients following a heart attack.
As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/dental procedure.
Safe use of ginseng in pregnant women and children has not been established.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Safety on long term use has not been established.
Contraindicated in pregnant women.
This is a supplement product advertisement