- Timed Release for gradual release of vital nutrients over 6 hours.
- GNC Big 50 contains
- Vitamin B-1 assists in energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B-2 is essential for energy production and fat, carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
- Niacin provides dietary support for a healthy body.
- Vitamin B-6.
- Folic Acid adequate folate in a healthful diet may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect (A must for ladies who are preparing for pregnancy & during pregnancy)
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for energy production and red blood cells.
- Biotin functions as a coenzyme in metabolism are required for fatty acid synthesis.
- Plus B factors, choline, and inositol have similar properties as B-vitamins.
- Especially beneficial for those diet has low in unrefined whole grains or consuming cooked-food diet.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamine Mononitrate)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||30 mg||1765%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||50 mcg||833%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||5 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Brewer's Yeast, Lecithin, Alfalfa Leaf Powder (Medicago sativa), Watercress Herb Powder (Nasturtium officinale), Parsley Herb Powder (Petrolinum sativum), Whole Brown Rice (Oryza sativa), Vegetable Acetoglycerides.
No Added Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
This product contains Alfalfa (Medicago sativa). Individuals with a predisposition to systemic lupus erythematosus should consult their physician before consuming this product.
Reg No: MAL 05101683X
This is a supplement product advertisement.