- Coenzyme Q-10 is present naturally in muscle tissues.
- However its level get depleted:
- As one ages, this results in fatigue and reduced capability to cope with daily activities.
- When one is taking medication, especially Stain (to reduce cholesterol) and/or Beta-blocker (to reduce high blood pressure).
- Exposure to free radicals (i.e. UV rays, smoking, pollution)
- Comes in oil suspension (in softgel capsule). Facilitates better absorption with improved bioavailability.
- Protects cells & delays premature ageing symptoms.
- Improved energy level.
|Amount Per Tablet||%DV|
|Coenzyme Q-10||50 mg||*|
* Daily Value not established.
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Chlorophyll, Titanium Dioxide (Natural Mineral Whitener).
No Added Starch, Sugar, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Corn, Yeast.
This is a supplement product advertisement