Milk Thistle 200mg
Milk Thistle is a herb for supporting liver functions including:
- Support liver protection.
- Provide antioxidant protection of the liver against free radicals.
Milk Thistle is mostly consumed by:
- Regular alcoholic drinkers.
- Those under stress.
- Those on long-term medication.
- Vegetarian capsules.
- This product is not a substitute for the avoidance of noxious agent that causes liver damage (e.g: alcohol).
Each Capsule Contains:
|Amount Per Serving|
|Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum)(80% Silymarin = 160mg)||200 mg|
Dicalcium phosphate, Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose Capsule.
No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors, Sodium Free, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Soy, No Dairy, Yeast Free
Traditionally used as a liver tonic.
Reg No: MAL20032234T
This is a traditional product advertisement