- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid for maintenance of nitrogen balance
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles
- Supports repair & maintenance of tissue, eg helps muscle tissue recover after exercise.
- Involved in collagen formation, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendons and cartilage
- Suitable for Kosher and Vegetarian
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)||1000mg*||**|
* Daily Value not established.
Povidone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
No Added Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Sodium, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Corn, Dairy, Yeast.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak.
Store in dry place below 25°C.
Protect from light and moisture.
This is a supplement product advertisement