- Evening Primrose Oil is a well-known source for Omega-6 essential fatty acids that must be supplied through the diet.
- Essential fatty acids maintain the structural parts of cell membranes.
- Evening primrose is especially beneficial for symptoms associated with pre-menstruation, menopause and dry skin.
- Specifically, gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) acts as a precursor to prostaglandins that help to regulate the body processes and supports normal healthy skin.
- The oil is cold pressed to prevent the loss of any beneficial nutrients. This cold process extraction method known as "expeller-press", simply squeezes the oil out of the seed without heat, hexane or other chmical solvents.
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules.
Women's Evening Primrose Oil 1300
Amount Per Serving:
|Evening Primrose Oil(Oenothera biennis)||1300mg|
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Gelatin (Bovine), Glycerin.
This is a traditional medicine
Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product
Contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding
No Added Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Sodium, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Dairy, Yeast
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak
Store in dry place below 25°C.
Protect from light and moisture.
This is a supplement product advertisement