- Loaded with 24g of 100% Micellar Casein in each serving.
- Every serving provides:
- Nearly 5g of BCAA
- Nearly 5g of Glutamine & Precursors
- Contains Aminogen®
- Slowly absorb into our body so it is being absorbed at a period of 6 – 7 hours. Also known as a night time protein.
- Useful for prolonged workout hours and high intensity workout as it continuously release glutamine, which is important for recovery.
- Can enhance performance especially when combine with 100% Whey
100% Gold Standard Casein Creamy Vanilla
- SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- TIP: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it.
- For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage.
- For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
- SHAKER CUP: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Don’t have a shaker cup? Visit your local health food store, gym or optimumnutrition.com to order a custom ON shaker.
- BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake.
- STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even better post workout product by adding supplements like Creatine, Glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
- THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
- SUGGESTED USE: Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements throughout a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10g||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Micellar Casein, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Inulin, Salt, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Lecithin, Sucralose, Aminogen®, FD&C Yellow #5.
Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) Ingredients.
Aminogen® is a registered trademark of Triarco Industries, Inc.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.