- A weight gainer for those who want to gain muscle & size
- Each serving provides 1250 calories, 50 grams of protein from whey, egg and casein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates and 25 vitamins and minerals with added glutamine and creatine.
- Enhanced with creatine, glutamine and glutamine peptides to support maximum gains in strength and recovery
- Vitamins and minerals provide the body with balanced nutrition.
- For maximum effect, combine the consumption of protein powder with a well-balanced diet and intense physical activity.
- No sugar added
- Great-tasting and convenient
- Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass™ to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients (see “Supercharge Your Serious Mass™” on the opposite panel) and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds.
- Tips: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass™ with 24 oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with ½ of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
- Serious Mass™ is a weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways:
- Between Meals: Drink ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet.
- Post-Workout: Begin drinking ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery.
- Before Bed: Drink ½ - 1 serving of Serious Mass™ about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
- Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high quality foods and supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Protein Protein plays an important role in repairing and building cells, tissue, organs and muscles.
Vitamin A Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is needed for proper development and functioning of eyes, skin and immunity.
Vitamin C Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is a water-soluble vitamin that boosts immunity, builds resistance against common infections, promotes tissue growth and repair and supports collagen production.
Vitamin D Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that facilitates the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol) Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential in promoting blood circulation, providing antioxidant support and repairing cell and tissue.
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is a water-soluble vitamin that is important for carbohydrate metabolism and has a positive effect on energy, growth and brain function.
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is a water-soluble vitamin and essential for energy production through metabolism of foods, proper cell growth and function, and maintenance of digestive tract lining.
Niacin Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is a water-soluble vitamin that faciliatates energy production by metabolising carbohydrate, protein and fat.
Folic Acid (Folate) Folate is a vitamin B9 and important for proper DNA and red blood cell formation, as well as maintenance of homocysteine levels.
Biotin Biotin supports the production of keratin, a protein that promote strong hair and nails. Thus, biotin is often present in hair and beauty products.
Calcium Calcium is a mineral important for strong bones and teeth, healthy blood clotting, muscle contraction and nerve function.
Iron Iron is an essential mineral that is critical for healthy red blood cells formation and transportation of oxygen to all body cells.
iodine Iodine is an essential mineral needed for the healthy thyroid function.
Magnesium Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports building bones and teeth, and supporting healthy muscle and nerve function.
Zinc Zinc is a trace mineral that is essential for protein synthesis, collagen formation, wound healing, and healthy immune function.
Selenium Selenium is an essential trace mineral that helps protect cells from free radical damage that could lead to degenerative diseases.
Copper Copper is mineral found in our body responsible to make red blood cells, absorption of iron and maintain strong immune health.
Manganese Manganese is an essential mineral that supports protein and fat metabolism, healthy nerve function, immune system and blood sugar regulation.
Chromium Chromium is a mineral that helps with blood sugar regulation. It makes up the molecule chromodulin, which helps insulin to function properly.
Sodium Sodium is a mineral that is one of our body's electrolytes to help maintain normal fluid balance. It also plays a part in healthy nerve and muscle function.
Potassium Potassium helps to manage body's fluid balance, regulate nerve impulses and support healthy muscle contraction.