100% Whey Gold Standard Salted Caramel
- Packed with 24g whey protein blend, namely
- Whey Protein Isolate (primary source)
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Peptides
- Each scoop provides more than:
- 5g of BCAA
- 4g of Glutamine & glutamine precursors
- Instantized Formula which easily mixed in shaker cup or just a glass and spoon
- Enhance muscle growth and strength
- Ideal as post-workout beverage to accelerate muscle repair & recovery
- Maintain good health because protein is involved in almost every process in the body
- Firm & tone up. Able to train more often and harder with increased strength
- Less muscle fatigue and soreness on the next day after workout
- Healthy (less likely to fall sick) with improved immune system.
- Healthy hair & skin too
- SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, just add one scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 30 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- TIP: Adjust the taste of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it.
- For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage.
- For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
- SHAKER CUP: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
- Don’t have a shaker cup? Visit your local health food store, gym or optimumnutrition.com to order a custom ON shaker.
- BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flaxseed oil, coconut and other ingredients, you can make an even more delicious shake.
- STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make Gold Standard 100% Whey™ an even better post workout product by adding supplements like Creatine, Glutamine, BCAA, and concentrated carbohydrate powders.
- THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, increase the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
- SUGGESTED USE: Consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements throughout a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||15||**|
*Not a Significant Source of Dietary Fiber
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Salt Blend ( Sea Salt, Sodium Chloride), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY (LECITHIN) INGREDIENTS
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
CONTENTS SOLD BY WEIGHT NOT VOLUME.