A highly assimilable Calcium Citrate formula in powder form, which allows better absorption and is useful for building strong bones and teeth.
2:1 Calcium Magnesium ratio - a ratio which allows Calcium and Magnesium to work together and improve the body's bone building and maintenance.
- Calcium provides density to bones and teeth
- Magnesium improves the body's use of Calcium, and supports healthy nerve and muscle functions
Individual sachet form
- Can be mixed with water or beverage of your choice
- Convenient to consume on-the-go
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty or dislike swallowing pills
Contains Vitamin D3, C & E, which helps to enhance calcium absorption and retention.
Calcium Absorption Comparison Chart
Reference: HJ Heller, A Stewart,S Haynes,CY Pak, 1999, Pharmacokinetics of calcium absorption from two commercial calcium supplements,. J Clin Pharmacol 1999 39: 1151
A daily intake of 3 sticks of FullCal™ is equivalent to consuming 600ml of milk.*
* Based on typical calcium content found in whole fresh milk.
|Per serving||Per 100g|
Calcium Citrate, Sucrose, Erythritol, Magnesium Oxide, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Fructooligosaccharide, Trehalose, Lemon Juice Powder, Fish Peptide, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamins (C, E & D3), Citric Acid, Lemon Flavor , Peppermint Flavor.
Contains Acidity Regulator, Stabiliser, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent as Permitted Food Conditioner.
All additives are of plant or synthetic origin.