Triflex 60 Caplets
- 3-in-1 joint health formula combines Glucosamine and Chondroitin (natural components found in connective tissues and joint cartilage) & MSM (organic sulfur supportive for tissue repair)
- In caplets form for easy swallowing.
- Contains 160mg of sodium per serving (3 tablets).
- Rebuild & Repair: Glucosamine is the key component to promote the formation and repair of cartilage, thus restoring the thickness of cartilage in joints.
- Hydration for joint mobility: Chondroitin acts as a ‘fluid magnet’ by drawing fluid and nutrients into the cartilage, thus increase the flexibility & mobility of joints.
- Reduce Inflammation Response: MSM is useful for relieving inflammation and pain in joints that are associated with osteoarthritis.
Light to Moderate:
1 caplet twice daily at least 6 weeks, with meals (or according to medical prescription)
Severe Osteoarthritis Symptoms:
Initial Therapy: 1 caplet, 3 times daily during a period of at least 12 weeks.
Maintenance therapy should be followed for 3-4 months (or according to medical prescription) by the administration of 1 caplet taken twice daily.
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Glucosamine HCl||1500 mg||*|
|Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium||1200 mg||*|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||900 mg||*|
Cellulose, Crospovidone, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener), Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Polyethylene Glycol.
CONTAINS: Derived from seafood. Chondroitin from a bovine source.
If you are allergic to shellfish, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product.
Store in dry place below 30°C in well-closed container.