- GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil is highly concentrated form of fish oil (omega-3).
- Each softgel contains 900mg of omega-3 fatty acids (540mg of EPA and 360mg of DHA), 3 times the strength of regular fish oil.
- Enteric coated - The enteric coating allows the softgel capsule to break down and absorb in the small intestine. This controls or reduces fishy burps.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for health.
- Great for those who do not consume fish on a regular basis.
- GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil is free of detectable levels of mercury, cadmium, lead and Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs).
Trimax Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500
|Amount Per Tablet||%DV|
|Total Fish Oil||1500mg||100%|
|EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (Omega-3)||540mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(Omega-3)||360mg||*|
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value not established.
Water, Gelatin (Bovine), Glycerine, Enteric Coating (Ethylcellulose, Sodium Alginate, medium Chain Triglycerides, Oleic & Strearic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide)
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery
No Added Sugar, Starch, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, Preservatives, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Dairy and Yeast Free
KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN
Jauhkan dari kanak-kanak
Store in dry place below 25˚C
This is a supplement product advertisement