Kids Chewable Berry Fruit Flavor
Kids Chewable Berry Fruit Flavor048107178499
- Formulated with important eye-nourishing nutrients (Vitamin A, Bilberry, Lutein, and Zeaxanthin).
- Chewable tablet with pleasant berry flavor.
- Vegetarian and suitable for children 2 years old & above.
- Key nutrients for eye development.
- Beta-carotene required for visual development to reduce the risk of night-blindness.
- Protect eyes from free radical damage e.g. blue light (electronic devices / TVs / laptops) and UV rays (sunlight), pollution, etc.
- Strengthen eye capillaries for better nutrients and oxygen delivery.
- Reduce eye discomforts (i.e strained, dry, itch, inflammation).
- Nourish the eyes to reduce eye tiredness & dry eyes.
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Energy||500 kcal||5 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||100 g||1 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Vitamin A||1500 mcg||15 mcg|
|Bilberry Fruit Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus)||50 mg|
|Lutein (from Marigold Flowers) (Tagetes erecta)||1.5 mg|
|Zeaxanthin (from Marigold Flowers) (Tagetes erecta)||60 mcg|
Sorbitol, Bilberry Powder, Marigold Flower (Lutein & Zeaxanthin), Maltodextrin, Glucose Syrup, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Corn Starch, Malic Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Gum Arabic, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Carbonate, dl-alpha Tocopherol, Natural betaCarotene.
- Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
- Contains an acidity regulator and gelling agent as a permitted food conditioner.
- Contains permitted flavoring substances and natural coloring substances.
- Excessive use can have a laxative effect.