Appetise Junior Strawberry Flavour
Formulated to improve children’s appetite, food metabolism & digestion to support healthy growth.
- 100 mg L-lysine & Gentian* (a.k.a Bitter root) – to increase appetite
- 1.5 Billion CFU Probiotics, digestive enzymes & B-vitamins – to support food digestion & metabolism
- Vitamin C & Zinc – to support healthy immune function & reduce diarrheainduced poor health * Gentian pronounce as ‘jen-shen’ known as 龙胆草 (long dan cao) in Chinese
- Melt-in-mouth delicious strawberry flavor
- No preservatives, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners
- Free from porcine & gluten
- Improve appetite
- When appetite improve, the child will eat well and sufficiently
- Helps children to enjoy foods and improve child’s food variety intake and possibly less picky
- Increase food metabolism & nutrient absorption
- Overcome digestive stress & discomforts
- Helps in child’s growth development and wellbeing
- Supports immune health
- Reduce tendency of poor appetite & frequent diarrhea a caused by common infections
- To combine with LAC ImmuGuard for long lasting protection
LAC Appetise Junior is recommended to be taken daily at any time by children 3 – 12 years old.
- Age 3 – 6 : 1 stick daily
- Age 7 – 12: 2 sticks daily
|Amount Per 100g||Per Serving|
Strawberry Fruit Juice Powder, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamin C, Yeast Zinc, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B Complex [Thiamin (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Pyridoxine (Vit B6), Cobalamin (Vit B12), Niacin (Vit B3), Folate (Vit B9), Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5), Biotin (Vit B7)], Probiotic Complex (Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium animalis subsplaclactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Streptococcus thermophilus), Botanical Fruit Extract [Digestive Enzymes: Pineapple Extract (Bromelain), Amylase, Cellulase, Papaya Extract (Papain)], Gentian Extract. Contain anticaking agent as permitted food conditioner
No Preservatives*, Artificial Sweeteners*, Artificial Flavors*. *added at point of manufacture **color of the powder may vary from batch to batch
CONTAINS 10x101 cfu/g OF PROBIOTIC CULTURES. MEDIA USED FOR PROPAGATION OF PROBIOTIC CULTURES DERIVED FROM COW.