Each caplet features 1000 mg of vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate, which is buffered vitamin C.
- Each caplet features 1000 mg of vitamin C in the form of calcium ascorbate, which is buffered vitamin C
- Offers three times the benefits of regular vitamin C through the following synergies
- Setria™ L-glutathione that provides immune support all day.
- Alpha lipoic acid that recycles Vitamin C into our body system, thus increasing Vitamin C effectiveness.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex maintains the potency of vitamin C, keeping its antioxidant property.
- Timed released formula for gradual release over 4-6 hours, increasing absorption rate.
- Vegetable caplets, suitable for vegetarian.
- Antioxidant: helps to protect the body against free radical damage and resultant degenerations. Hence, this will reduce the risks of diseases & delay premature aging.
- Immunity: Vitamin C supports natural defense.
- Bones & teeth: Essential for maintenance of healthy bones & teeth
- Blood vessels, skin: Promotes collagen for firm skin and strengthen blood vessels. Helps to promote fairer skin tone.
- Ideal for the following customers:
- Those with bleeding gum
- Those who are stressful
- Those who seldom consume fruits & vegetables
- Those who desire to look young.
|Amount Per Tablet||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||1000mg||1667 %|
|Grape Seed Extract||100mg||*|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||50mg||*|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Corn Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Silica, Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Carnauba Wax, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool dry place.
This is a supplement product advertisement