- First originating from Switzerland, the combination of Green Oats, Nettle, Sea Buckthorn Fruit and Horny Goat Weed is a proven formula for increased male strength.
- Green Oats (Avena sativa) - Widely grown in Northern temperate regions. It is well known to serve as a health tonic.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) - Also known as Stinging Nettle because it is entirely covered with tiny hairs that cause intense stinging upon contact. This herb is so nutrient-dense that it acts as a great tonic, strengthening the body.
- Sea buckthorn ( Hippophae rhamnoides) - Also called Sallow Thorn. Medicinal uses of Sea Buckthorn Fruit are well documented in Asia & Europe. This fruit strengthens bodies and is especially useful to those suffering from frequent physical weakness and exhaustion.
- Horny Goat Weed ( Epimedium grandiflorum)
- Maca Extract (Lepidium meyenii) Also known as Peruvian Ginseng. Traditionally used by Peruvians to enhance stamina and endurance and improves physical well being. It has been used for centuries by indigenious Peruvians as a food source and has been also called Peruvian ginsend and an Adaptogen.
- Suitable for vegetarian.
Item # 01400350
Servings per Container Up to 60
Traditionally used for men's energy and vitality, take 1-2 vegicaps daily.
Maca Maca root is traditionally used to promote energy level and vitality, and improve sexual health in men and women
Nettle Stinging nettles is predominantly as a blood nourishing tonic and for seasonal rhinitis (sometimes called "hay fever").
Horny Goat Weed Horny Goat Weed is a Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) herb used to improve sexual health by tonifying the kidneys.
Sea Buckthorn Sea Buckthorn is sometimes known as the holy fruit of the Himalayas as it is rich in various vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants.
Avena Sativa/Green Oats Oats are whole-grain foods rich in fibre, beta-glucan, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide & Brown Rice Powder
This is a supplement product advertisement