LAC L.PRO (80 VegeCaps)
LAC L.PRO (80 VegeCaps)
VIPs only,valid until 31 May
Availability: In stock
Do you have a fatty liver?
Modern day’s stressful lifestyle, coupled with unhealthy dietary habits lead to the rise of modern diseases- fatty liver. Fatty liver is not easily detected in the early onset and can go undetected for years. As the condition progresses, symptoms such as fatigue abdominal distention after meals, bloatedness, discomfort after slight alcohol consumption, mild diarrhea after meals begin to surface.
Over-consumption of alcohol and diet high in trans and saturated fats result in high level of bad blood lipids in the liver which weaken liver function and cause imbalance of the spleen. Over time, the liver becomes less effective at fat metabolism. As fat accumulate in the liver cells and blood lipids level increases, this can lead to fatty liver and impairment of liver functions.
Fatty liver is exacerbated by inflammation in the liver which could hasten its progression into liver cirrhosis, a condition where the inflamed liver becomes scarred and hardened, causing liver failure. This disease affects more men than women between the ages of 25-75. Therefore, early prevention and treatment is necessary.
Protect your liver
• Avoid alcohol – indulging in the occasional glass of alcohol is unlikely to pose a major health concern. However, routine and heavy alcohol consumption is a major health hazard that may damage your liver and lead to various liver conditions. Excessive alcohol may cause your liver to swell and weaken your liver function, leading to fatty liver, and eventually liver damage, if left untreated.
• Low fat diet – junk food and high-fat meats contain high levels of trans and saturated fats, which could build up in your liver. Over time, it can damage your liver and lead to fatty liver. Thus, taking a healthy diet is very important to maintain healthy liver functions.
• Quit smoking – smoking is harmful to virtually every organ and cell in the body. The chemicals in cigarette and cigarette smoke contain poisonous carcinogens and toxins that are severely harmful to the body. If you smoke, resolve to quit now.
LAC L.Pro, made from carefully selected traditional Chinese herbal preparations (TCM), is beneficial in promoting blood circulation and regulating liver function. LAC L.Pro is an essential supplement for maintaining a healthy liver.
- Formulated with Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) herbs to promote & protect liver health
- Promotes the liver’s ability to metabolize alcohol & fat
- Avoid formation of fatty liver
- Soothes the liver & promote blood circulation
- Helps overcomes digestion issues & the related discomforts/symptoms
- A necessary health supplement for almost all adults, especially those who have
- high-fat diet
- sedentary/high stress lifestyle
- alcoholic beverages regularly
- heavy medication
- When liver is weaken, fatty liver occurs easily. Fatty liver is usually undetected in the early onset
- Symptoms of fatty liver:
- abdominal bloatedness after meals
- discomfort after a small amount of alcohol consumption, which are usually dismissed as the body is just too tired.
- Fatty liver increases the risk of liver cirrhosis (inflammation of liver, causing liver to scar & harden), liver failure & other severe problems.
- Liver health is closely linked to spleen health. Spleen removes damaged/used red blood cells, supports production of antibodies & removes antibody-coated bacteria & antibody-coated blood cells
Weaker liver → Fatty Liver → Liver Cirrhosis → Liver failure
- Complements well with Liverite, Milk Thistle and other cholesterol management supplements Benefits Promotes the liver’s ability to metabolize alcohol & fat Avoid formation of fatty liver Soothes the liver & promote blood circulation Helps overcomes digestion issues & the related discomforts/symptom
Adult ,take 2 – 4 capsules daily, with warm water after meals
Suitable for vegetarians
Store below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Jauhkan daripada kanak-kanak No known side effects.
Not to be taken while suffering from influenza, fever, during pregnancy and lactation. Patients with diabetes, kidney disease and other serious chronic diseases should consult a physician before use.
Contraindicated in pregnant women.
Safety of ginseng in lactating women and children has not been established.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Safety on long term use has not been established.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Content: 80 vegicaps, 1542mg/vegicap.
Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.
This is a supplement product advertisement