LAC L.PRO (80 VegeCaps)
LAC L.PRO (80 VegeCaps)
Buy 1 Free 1
With Any Item in Cart
Valid till 3rd Sept
Availability: In stock
- Formulated with Traditional Chinese Medicinal (TCM) herbs to promote & protect liver health
- A necessary health supplement for almost all adults, especially those who have
- high-fat diet
- sedentary/high stress lifestyle
- alcoholic beverages regularly
- heavy medication
- When liver is weaken, fatty liver occurs easily. Fatty liver is usually undetected in the early onset
- Symptoms of fatty liver:
- abdominal bloatedness after meals
- discomfort after a small amount of alcohol consumption, which are usually dismissed as the body is just too tired.
- Fatty liver increases the risk of liver cirrhosis (inflammation of liver, causing liver to scar & harden), liver failure & other severe problems.
- Liver health is closely linked to spleen health. Spleen removes damaged/used red blood cells, supports production of antibodies & removes antibody-coated bacteria & antibody-coated blood cells
Weaker liver → Fatty Liver → Liver Cirrhosis → Liver failure
- Complements well with Liverite, Milk Thistle and other cholesterol management supplements Benefits Promotes the liver’s ability to metabolize alcohol & fat Avoid formation of fatty liver Soothes the liver & promote blood circulation Helps overcomes digestion issues & the related discomforts/symptoms
- Promotes the liver’s ability to metabolize alcohol & fat
- Avoid formation of fatty liver
- Soothes the liver & promote blood circulation
- Helps overcomes digestion issues & the related discomforts/symptoms
Traditionally used as liver tonic and improving blood circulation
Adult ,take 2 – 4 capsules daily, with warm water after meals
Suitable for vegetarians
Store below 30°C. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children. Jauhkan daripada kanak-kanak No known side effects.
Not to be taken while suffering from influenza, fever, during pregnancy and lactation. Patients with diabetes, kidney disease and other serious chronic diseases should consult a physician before use.
Contraindicated in pregnant women.
Safety of ginseng in lactating women and children has not been established.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Safety on long term use has not been established.
Please consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Content: 80 vegicaps, 1542mg/vegicap.
Allowed for sale as a Chinese Proprietary Medicine based on information submitted to the Authority. Consumer discretion is advised.
Reg. no: MAL13125027TC